After running a PickFu poll, you might be wondering, “...now what?”
Below are a few actions you can take next:
- Ask follow-up questions: Did you know that you can reach out to respondents directly and ask a follow-up question? This is a great idea if you want a particular respondent to elaborate on or clarify their feedback or answer a related question.
- Filter feedback: You can filter responses by age and gender to see how different groups reacted. Look at the results this way to learn even more about segments of your audience. If you're on our Professional membership plan, you have access to even more filtering options.
- Add more people to your poll: At any time, you can widen your sample size by clicking on + More Respondents in the top right corner. This way, you’ll get even more feedback on your poll and ensure no respondent answers your same poll twice.
- Share results: To share your results with colleagues, simply copy and paste the URL to your results page. You can even share filtered views, which is especially useful when you follow the next tip.
- Vote on feedback: For every response, you can mark if the feedback was “helpful” or “not helpful.” This signifier helps us improve the quality of our panel and ensures that you consistently get helpful insights.