PickFu offers two types of filters: text filters and audience filters.
- Go to My Polls and on the right-hand side, click "Poll Results."
2. From the Poll Results window, scroll down to Responses. In the text search box, type text to filter responses by the text you entered. The most commonly found words in the responses are already pre-populated in the text search drop-down.
Sample filter results
1. Click "All filters" or one of the shortcuts next to it.
2. Start filtering responses by clicking on demographic traits or Options.
Sharing a View
1. Click "Share results" at the top of your poll results page.
2. Copy the link and share it with your colleagues. It will auto-apply any filtering you have chosen.