PickFu offers two types of filters: text filters and audience filters.
From your account homepage, find the poll you want to review and click View results.
From the poll results, use the text box to enter any word or phrase you’d like to search. The most commonly found words in the responses pre-populate in the drop-down menu under the text box.
When you type in a keyword, you will see only responses that contain that specific word. Below is an example of what filtered results look like for the word color:
The next screenshot shows all the keywords in the drop-down menu if you do not type in any keywords. These are the most commonly used words in the responses.
1. Click All filters as shown below or use one of the shortcuts to the left of it.
2. Filter responses by clicking on demographic traits, poll options, or a combination.
3. To return to an unfiltered view or to change the chosen filter, click Clear filters.
Sharing a filtered view
1. At the top of your poll results page, the share icon provides a link to your completed poll.
2. As you filter responses, this URL will change. Copy the entire URL link to share the filtered view with someone.