How to Mark Helpful or Not Helpful
PickFu has a number of safeguards in place to ensure that the people who participate in your polls answer them honestly and seriously. One of these safeguards is your ability to rate respondents. Here are the steps to do it:
1. When your poll is complete, take the time to read through each comment. If an answer is particularly insightful, click the Helpful link just below that response.
2. Similarly, if there is any response that was inappropriate, didn't answer your question or is displeasing in some way, click the Not Helpful link. You may select which reason you did not like the response. This will be shared with the PickFu team (not with the person who wrote it).
Filtering by Helpfulness
After you have marked responses as Helpful or Not Helpful, you can filter the results by:
- Just the Helpful responses
- Just the Not Helpful responses
- or Everything but the Not Helpful responses.
Here are some more helpful articles from our library: