Image Format and Dimensions
- 10 MB max image file size
- Ideally, your images should be at least 500 pixels wide with similar aspect ratios if comparing two or more. Larger images will be resized down to 500 pixels wide and respondents may click to view a larger version.
Accepted Files Types and File Extensions
- AI (Adobe Illustrator) - .ai
- animated GIF - .gif
- animated WebP - .webp
- BMP - .bmp
- DjVu - .djvu
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) - .ps, .ept, .eps, .eps3
- FLIF (Free Lossless Image Format) - .flif
- GIF - .gif
- HEIF3 - .heif, .heic
- ICO - .ico
- JPEG - .jpg, .jpe, .jpeg
- JPEG 2000 - .jp2
- JPEG XR (JPEG eXtended Range) - .wdp, .jxr, .hdp
- PDF - .pdf
- PNG - .png
- PSD (PhotoShop Document) - .psd
- Raw image files - .arw, .cr2
- SVG - .svg
- TARGA (Truevision TGA) - .tga
- TIFF - .tif, .tiff
- WebP - .webp
Here are some online tools for adjusting your images and photos.
- Resizing your image (choose "center" alignment and input the width to be at least 500 pixels; use the same dimensions for all your images)
- Bulk resizing multiple images to the same dimension
- Converting your PDF to images
- General online image editor
Step-by-step walkthrough on how to upload an image to your poll
- From the PickFu home screen, click +New Poll
2. From the Poll screen, there are two ways to add an image:
Option 1 - Click the camera icon to upload a file from your computer.
Option 2 - Drag and drop your image inside the box.
You can add a third image by clicking the +Add 3rd Option button.
Tip: Before you proceed to Checkout, use the preview your poll button to see the images you added, and if any changes are needed.